Phong Nha, a paradise for the bird watchers!
Phong Nha - Ke Bang is recognised as the first two options of 60 bird zones for the watchers in Vietnam by the International Bird Conservation in 2005. This primary forest is the home of 303 species of birds and it has 07 endemic species of the Truong Son Range as well as 04 endemic species of Vietnam. We are happy to be the only company offering this special tour with knowledge and professional organisation. We have surveyed on the sites which you can see many species of birds on the tour, so be ready to see them.
If you are looking for a day out with us to watch the birds, please contact us to have a good day out with our team!
Price: 1.800.000 VND/each
Min: 02 pax - Max: 06 pax
This bird tour is only available from March to August every year due to the weather condition. As the wildlife animals, we can control the birds, so you might have a very good day with luck or you will still have a good day but not at that lucky but we are doing our best from our side all the time. Please understand this issue with our products!
- 05:00: Start from your accommodation
- 05:00 - 05:30: Transport to the watching spots
- 05:45 - 06:00: Preparation for watching and photographing
- From 06:00: Start watching the birds
- 07:00 - 07:30: Have quick breakfast
- 07:30 - 07:45: Transporting to the other spots
- 07:45 - 09:30: Watching birds
- 09:30 - 10:00: Transport back to the accommodation
- From 10:00 - 15:30: Free time
- 15:30 - 16:00: Transport to the watching sites
- 16:00 - 18:00: Watching birds
- 18:00 - 18:30: Transport back to the hotel. Tour ends!
- Breakfast, water, snacks
- Binocular, transport, entrance fees
- International English speaking tour guide
What to bring?
- Long sleeve, hat, sunglasses, sun cream, repellant
- Small bag for personal stuffs
- Camera and personal tools