Not available at the moment
We will keep you updated as soon as it is open again
Phong Nha Cave is the most well-known cave inside the Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park and world’s largest wet cave! The subterranean river system can be followed all the way to what is supposedly the end of the cave 8 kilometers from the entrance. This amazing tour will take participants 4.5 kilometers deep inside the cave!
WHAT WE WILL PROVIDE
- Caving & safety gear: caving helmet, caving headlight, gloves, kayak and paddles( for kayaking option)
- Water proof bag( for swimming inside the cave)
- Water crossing sandals sizes 38 – 43
- Meal and water: Fresh spring rolls with rice papers, bread, cookies, fruits, and water bottles
- Professional English-speaking tour guide and guide safety assistant
- First Aid Kit and Medical Rescue Equipment (application by guides and porters only)
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 short and 1 t-shirt to wear during visiting
- 1 pair of shorts and t-shirt to wear when you take kayking back
- 1 medium size towel
- Small backpack for your water bottle and personal belongings, personal items: camera, underwear
It costs 1.700.000 VND/each including foods, drinks, headtorch, etc.